Veena Malik Says- I Do Not Drink Alcohol

Veena Malik Says- I Do Not Drink AlcoholControversial Pakistani actress Veena Malik has denied that she consumed alcohol with "Mumbai 125 km" director Hemant Madhukar at a pub recently.Speaking to mediapersons here this evening, Veena Malik said: "First of all, let me clarify I do not drink alcohol, and it's my right with whom I wish to go to dinner, and that too, in a group."The photographs that were taken are misleading. Moreover, it's unethical to take such personal photographs. I have a good working relationship with my director Hemant Madhukar, but this does not mean that I will stop living my life as I wish."
Veena Malik had come to perform at the 14th anniversary celebrations of Water Kingdom here. She danced item numbers like Chhanno, Sheila, Anarkali, Chikni Chameli and Chhammak Chhallo to the delight of the audience. This was Veena's first live public performance in India.
Asked about her Swayamvar reality show, Veena Malik said, the TV channel is presently off the air, but her Swayamvar would definitely took place. "At the moment, I'm single", she added.
Veena said, she would not like to compare herself with Sunny Leone or any of the new item girls.
On Sunny Leone appearing in contraceptive ads, Veena Malik said: 'I have drawn my own limits for modelling. If it is within my limits, I will do such ads, otherwise not."
Veena Malik also mentioned about her forthcoming film "Supermodel", supposed to be based on British super model Naomi Campbell.
"There are several hot scenes in the film, and I would definitely be appearing in a glamorous role", she said. Old flame Ashmit Patel is in the lead with Veena in this film.

1 comment: